Price Elsewhere: $129.00 for a single-site license.
ThinkCode Price: 92% off discount!
How can Dynamic Pricing Plugin for WooCommerce help your business?
WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing Plugin provides you with four different types of bulk discounts and price adjustments: Advanced Product Pricing, Advanced Category Pricing, Simple Category Pricing and Simple Role Based Pricing.
Advanced Product Pricing
Advanced product pricing allows you to configure bulk discounts for each of your products through a table of quantities and their respective discount amounts. You have the flexibility to choose between fixed-price adjustments, percentage-based adjustments or a fixed-sales price for the product. You can also choose which roles the pricing rule should be applied for, if you run a membership-based website.
A prime example where advanced product pricing shines is when you want to discount a product based on the quantity a customer is purchasing.
- Apply a 25% off discount to Product A when your customer buys 6 or more of Product A.
- Apply a $20 off discount to premium members when they purchase 2-6 of Product B. Apply a $25 off discount if they purchase 7 or more of Product B.
- Apply a 10% discount to everyone and a 20% discount off to premium members when they purchase 5 or more of Product C.
- Offer a related product at a 20% off discount when a person purchases a product from the same category.
Advanced Category Pricing
Advanced category pricing allows you to configure bulk discounts for your product categories through a table of quantities and their respective discount amounts. You have the flexibility to choose between fixed-price adjustments or percentage-based adjustments.
A prime example where advanced category pricing shines is when you want to discount all items in a specific category, when one of your customers purchases x amount of items from that category.
- Give your customers a 10% off discount on all items in Category A when they purchase 3 or more items from Category A.
- Give your customers a $15 off discount on all items in Category B when they purchase 1 or more items in Category C.
Simple Category Pricing
Simple category pricing allows you to configure discounts for all items in a product category. You have the flexibility to choose between a fixed-price adjustment and a percentage-based adjustment. Discounts are displayed on product pages as customers browse your store.
Example: Apply a 20% discount to all items in Category A. Great when you want to discount all of a certain category of item temporarily.
Simple Role-Based Pricing
Simple role-based pricing allows you to configure discounts for all products in your catalog for certain user roles. These discounts are shown to customers who are logged in to your store if their role matches one which has a discount enabled.
Simple role-based pricing is excellent when you want to provide incentives for users to sign up for memberships on your site, offering them member’s only pricing.
Example: Give all premium members a 20% off discount on every item in your catalog.
Download Dynamic Pricing Plugin for WooCommerce today at a 93% discount!